BECOME AN OPPORTUNITY SPONSOR
“In OppNet, you’re learning about things that won’t just help you get into college, but will help you in the future by finding a job and learning about the professional world.
There are so many things OppNet covers. It feels good to know OppNet will always have my back.”
– Josephine, OppNet Fellow and Gettysburg College Class of 2020
Opportunity Sponsors help support our students for a full year of our six-year OppNet Fellows program, which includes year-round classes, trips to colleges, SAT/ACT preparation, one-on-one college guidance, career exposure panels, resume workshops, participation in summer internships and academic programs and more—everything that makes OppNet as unique and effective as it is.
By making a tax-deductible gift of $5,000 and becoming an Opportunity Sponsor today, you can help change the life of one of our OppNet Fellows, opening them up to a world of competitive colleges, career opportunities and professional networks. You will also receive personalized updates on the OppNet Fellow you sponsor so that you can see first-hand the impact of your support.
- $10,000 fully sponsors 2 students for a year
- $5,000 fully sponsors 1 student for a year
- $2,500 provides half a sponsorship for 1 student
- $1,000 provides a partial sponsorship for 1 student
- $500 helps support 1 student
Gifts of all sizes to the Opportunity Sponsors Fund are appreciated and have an immediate impact on our students!
Did you know?
- While less than 10% of low-income students nationally will graduate from college, and even fewer are prepared for careers, 100% of OppNet Fellows graduate from college and 85% secure a professional-track job or graduate school admission within six months of college graduation.
- 88% of our Fellows will be the first in their families to graduate college and 54% ultimately attend colleges they had never heard of before OppNet, including Amherst, Johns Hopkins, Middlebury, Smith, etc.
- Over the course of six years in our program, Fellows meet 500+ professionals through weekly classes, workshops, panel discussions and five summers of internships.
Opportunity Sponsors help make all of this possible for our Fellows! With your gift of $5,000, we can provide a full “Year of Opportunity” for one of our incredible students, helping them achieve college and career success.
If you would like to visit OppNet to see the students in action or would like more information on becoming an Opportunity Sponsor, please contact Director of Development Kierstyn Thayer at email@example.com or 646-837-9739.